Hiring a great team is the first step toward success, whether you are running a small startup or a multi-national corporation. However, your long term growth depends upon effectively managing those employees. At EnfraUSA, we recognize this important piece of the puzzle; which is why we don’t simply provide you with top-notch virtual employees. We actually manage them for you with a top-notch Operations Management Team of our own. This way, our clients get the most out of every employee they hire through us.
Once a client hires an EnfraUSA Virtual Employee, that employee is under the full control and direction of the client. However, since our clients work remotely with their Virtual Employee, our on-site Operations Management Team takes responsibility for making sure that the employee effectively fulfills his day-to-day obligations.
As a first step, our account managers will work with the client to set daily goals, performance metrics and specify needs and requirements. From that point on, the Operations Management Team takes over the monitoring of daily activities. Everything from attendance, calls and activities, break periods, personal browsing and excessive chatting fall within this scope. The Operations Management Team also performs regular performance evaluations, tracks improvement of competencies, records training modules and corrects wrong behaviors. They also formulate employee redundancy plans to ensure minimal downtime in situations where an employee is late or absent. These measures greatly facilitate our clients’ ability to maintain successful operations despite the fact that their employees are not physically working alongside them.
The benefits of this innovative working arrangement go far beyond that of a mere per-employee cost savings. By reducing the laborious day-to-day operational tasks involved in managing employees, our clients are better able to focus time and energy on building what’s most important: their core business.
The EnfraUSA Operations Management Team provides the following:
- Training Modules: all training provided by our clients is recorded and archived so as to allow Virtual Employees to review and better absorb the training. This also enables the team to train new Virtual Employees without having to involve the client.
- Attendance: all attendance related matters are tracked, and tardiness or absences are reported to the client. Corrective action is taken when necessary.
- Monitoring Software: our system records and archives computer screenshots of every action that our Virtual Employees engage in. Phone conversations are also monitored for quality and performance.
- QA Team: to maximize team efficiency, a QA team makes sure that Virtual Employees are at their work stations during work hours, refrain from engaging in personal matters, follow regulated break periods and work on the tasks assigned to them.
- Account Manager: serves as the point person, working with the client to understand, execute and troubleshoot all aspects of every project with the end goal of delivering flawless service.
- Regular Performance Evaluations: we gather regular feedback from all of our clients so that improvement occurs proactively rather than reactively.
- General Competency Improvement: in addition to the specialized training that our clients provide to their Virtual Employees, EnfraUSA provides additional classes to all of our staff to promote ongoing professional skills development.
- Employee Redundancy: each one of our Virtual Employees has the benefit of having a more senior Virtual Employee learn alongside him during any specialized training. This ensures that if the employee is ever unable to perform his duties, an experienced replacement possessing the necessary knowledge for the tasks at hand will be able to step in for an indefinite period of time, be it a few hours or a few weeks.
- Corrective Action Policy: any time a Virtual Employee performs in a sub-standard manner, whether to our client’s or our own internal standards, our Operations Management Team will take appropriate corrective action, including replacing or firing the employee.