Hamburg – Osnabruck: prediction for the match
On January 18, a meeting of the German championship (2nd Bundesliga) will take place, in which Hamburg and Osnabruck will play. The starting whistle will sound at 22:30. Bookmakers think Hamburg will win by two goals. You can bet on his winnings with any account with odds 1.60 (preview at the time of writing). Bets on guests’ winnings are accepted with odds of 5.44, and for a draw – with odds of 3.86. Bookmakers bet on high performance in this game: bet on TB 2.5 is possible with a factor of 1.66. Put on TM 2.5 is offered with quotation 2.twenty.
Hamburg – Osnabruck. Key facts about the match
- Hamburg in its last match in the German Championship (2nd Bundesliga) on January 9 played with Nuremberg and drew 1: 1. Hamburg have not lost five matches in a row: they won four times and drew once. Both teams have scored in each of his last 3 meetings.
- Osnabruck played his last meeting in the German championship (2nd Bundesliga) on January 9 with Würzburger Kickers and lost 2: 3. In the five previous matches of the tournament, Osnabruck won only two matches, losing in all other cases.
- The last match between Hamburg and Osnabrück in the German Championship (2nd Bundesliga) took place on June 16, 2020 and ended without a winner – 1: 1 draw.
- Home team is better offensive than defensive (defense rating 989 and attack rating 1156). The guests in defense and attack play approximately at the same level: the defense rating is 883, and the attack rating is 886.
- Home Attack Rating vs Away Team Defense Rating 1.31. According to statistics, the expected number of goals for the attacking team with this ratio is 1.68.
- Away Attack Rating vs Home Defense Rating Ratio 0.90. The average expected number of goals for the attacking team for this ratio is 1.17.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office